YOUR DATA ARE SAFE!
This site is under the jurisdiction of French law, international copyright and intellectual property protection.
Hypertext links to the kom-fr.com website may only be established with prior written consent from https://kom-fr.com
Any reproduction, representation or alteration of this site or its contents, wholly or in part, is forbidden.
Publication direction: Jean Mehdi GRANGEON
Webdesign: Angélique GERRARD – www.angestudio.com
WEB HOSTING COMPANY
02switch: https://www.o2switch.fr/ INPI registered trademark: 09 3 645 279
Siret: 510 909 80700024 – RCS Clermont Ferrand SARL with capital of 100,000 € Telecom operator declared ARCEP – Owner of its network AS50474
CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
Information collected on this web site is used only to improve kom-fr.com ’s website.
You are entitled to access, edit, modify or cancel any information given above.
To do so, you can write to webmaster or contact
The KOM Agency
9 Bd de Compiègne
Phone: +33(0)6 62 22 00 24
More information about legal aspects on Cnil, “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” web site: www.cnil.fr
KOM Agency (KA) KOM Agency is a full services communication agency dedicated to healthcare and life sciences pioneers. Brainpowered by SciComm experts, KA provides best strategy & operations consulting services to academic and non-academic project leaders from research organizations, medical institutes, growing biotech & medtech. Since 2018, KA has developed a unique expertise in supporting European Innovative Training Networks (ITN) funded under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) framework. All KA activities meet ethical and regulatory requirements. This means for us, with regard to the protection of personal data and respect for confidentiality, to be guided by a responsible approach.
Personal data are that which belong to persons identified directly (for example by their first and last name) or indirectly (for example by their date and place of birth). They are protected at European level by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, also known as GDPR). Data concerning a person’s health is personal data which is particularly sensitive for privacy, and is therefore subject to particularly strict rules, defined by the RGPD, and, in France, by the Code de la Santé Publique et la Loi Informatique et Libertés.
As part of our mission, we process personal data of:
– anyone who shows an interest in the KA activities and services by browsing the KA website or downloading any resources available.
The information we provide on this page concerns you because, by interacting with the KA website, you are one of the latter categories of people. Thank you for reading it.
Signed: The KA Team
DATA MANAGER IDENTITY
The responsible for processing your personal data is KOM Agency.
9 Bd de Compiègne
Téléphone : +33(0)6 66 22 00 24
The person responsible for processing your personal data is KOM Agency.
ORIGIN AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that we process are those:
– that you communicate to us by completing and sending us a form : each type of form distinguishes, by an asterisk, the data we need to answer your request, from those which you have the choice not to fill;
– that we automatically collect during your interaction with our website : this is connection data (for example the type of your terminal, date, time and city of connection) and interaction data with our website ( for example the pages you have visited).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your data to :
– manage your preferences and performance access when you visit our website;
A “cookie” is a series of information, generally of a small size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website on which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time and send it back to the web server each time you connect to it again.
There are different types of “cookies”, depending on their purpose:
– “cookie” allowing to keep your browsing preferences on the site and to optimize the browsing performance;
– “cookie” allowing the site owner to establish statistics for measuring audience and interactions with the site;
– “cookie” allowing users to activate an interaction with social networks while browsing the site, for example to view content located on a social network;
– “cookie” allowing the conduct of targeted advertising operations based on information that the cookie stores concerning your behavior. These “cookies” may have been installed on your device by the site you are visiting, or by another site that tracks your interactions with any other site.
Our website uses optimizing navigation “cookies”, as well as audience measurement “cookies”.
The KA website does not use targeted advertising “cookies”. When activating the link to one of KA’s social networks (twitter or LinkedIn), these social networks will present you with their own privacy and cookie management policy, if you do not have already accepted it.
You can delete the optimization “cookies” from your browser (each type of browser has a functionality allowing access to the list of “cookies” specific to each site you have visited and to save them, deactivate or delete them; contact your service provider for more information). This action can nevertheless lead to the degradation of certain functionalities of the site, but does not prevent access to and navigation through the pages.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is intended for the internal staff of the KA Team, or for our service providers who process it on our behalf, according to our instructions and within the framework of a contractual agreement which respects the regulations in force, in particular the GDPR.
LOCATION OR TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store and keep your personal data in IT environments located in the European Union. We do not transfer your personal data to recipients located outside the European Union.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Those of your data that are collected for site audience statistics are not kept by our sites for more than 25 months.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not assign, rent, or trade your personal data in any way.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to a data processing which we carry out and which you initially accepted, or to object to any processing which we carry out after having informed you.
You have the right to ask us for confirmation that we are processing your data, to obtain communication and, if desired, rectification or erasure.
You can, for legitimate reasons, ask us to limit the processing, for example for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of the data concerning you. You have a right to the portability of the personal data that you have provided to us, either by actively and consciously declaring them within the framework of access to the services of our websites, or when they are generated by your activity in connection with the use of these services. Please be aware that this right does not relate to data collected and processed on any other legal basis than the consent or the performance of a contract binding us.
Finally, if you consider that we are not respecting your rights or that we are not processing your personal data legitimately, you have the right to fill a complaint with the competent supervisory authority of the Member State in which finds your usual place of residence (la Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés for France). To contact the CNIL, by post: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, or by electronic means using the online complaint form available on the website www.cnil.fr
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by mail : KOM Agency, 9 bd de Compiègne, 13014 MARSEILLE, or by email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR DATA
Among the means implemented to ensure the security and
confidentiality of your personal data, here are those which are the most
significant given the nature of the processing that we operate :
– we minimize the type of data collected, in order to strictly treat only those which we need to achieve the set purpose;
– we implement security measures such as flow encryption, complexity and double authentication of access to our information systems by IT administrators;
– we implement internal procedures which define rules to be applied by KOM Agency network staff : for example to manage IT incidents that may affect data, or to define security measures adapted to the level of risks and their impacts privacy potentials of the people whose data we process.